Welcome to our Action Plan.
This website is designed to enable:
- anyone to find out what community activity and learning is going on in their local area, and why
- local services involved in supporting community development and learning to plan what support and activity is required to meet identified needs.
We have developed this web-based toolkit as a partnership between three Scottish Local Authorities: West Dunbartonshire, East Dunbartonshire and Argyll & Bute, funded by Education Scotland. It enables us to meet the Community Learning and Development (Scotland) Regulations 2013 for our local area – by identifying the learning and development needs of our local communities.
The site contains a planning tool that means we can:
- Identify needs within our local authority area, using national and local sources of data;
- Link these to national and local policies and outcomes;
- Assess how to target resources to maximise the benefits;
- Assess current and plan future activity.
We are keen to hear what you think. If you would like to comment on any information you see on this site, or have any questions please use our feedback form.